We, E.SUN, uphold a corporate culture of integrity and a commitment to a second corporate governance. Concerning submitting your whistleblowing reports, please refer to the following:
- For any claim whose subject matters does not exhibit any criminal, unlawful, or fraudulent occurrence, these claims would not fall within the scope of whistleblowing. Please contact us through one of our various channels, (as suggested by the following link:https://www.esunbank.com.tw/bank/about/services/customer/message-board)
- If any of the above occurrence related to your claims, after being handled by our Customer Service Division, still remain unsettled and thus require the whistleblowing procedure be initiated, please have the appropriate documents ready and contact us via the following channels and procedures.
- After a case is accepted, we will process it as quickly as possible and keep you updated on the progress. Your understanding and patience will be greatly appreciated. Please avoid making more than one whistleblowing report about the same incident.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: IF A WHISTLEBLOWING REPORT IS SUBMITTED IN FALSE ACCUSATION OR NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OR FACTS, OR IS FILED AGAINST A REPORTED MISCONDUCT WHICH COINCIDES WITH OTHER REPORTED MISCONDUCT, WE WILL REQUIRE THAT YOU SUBMIT THE MISSING/CORRECT INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING. WE WILL PUT YOUR CASE ON HOLD IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT THE MISSING/CORRECT INFORMATION AT OUR REQUEST.
I. Whistleblowing Channels and Procedures:
By telephone: (if so, please still provide the prescribed documents in written to facilitate our investigation with respect to your case.) Please call (02)2713-5113.
- By email:
．E.SUN Bank whistleblowing email address: email@example.com
．E.SUN FHC whistleblowing email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail:
Please address to the following correspondence address: 13F., No. 115, Section 3, Minsheng East Road, Songshan District, Taipei 10546, Taiwan; and to the attention of “Whistleblowing Mailbox, Compliance Division”
II. Prescribed Written Documents:
To speed up case acceptance and investigation, please make sure you complete the “Whistleblowing Form” (see below) when blowing the whistle as described above and provide the following written/printed documents for our review and investigation:
- True name, ID number, contact details, and current address of the whistleblower:
- Name or other information sufficient to identify the whistleblowee (e.g. job title or department); and
- Details of the incident to be reported (e.g. times and place) and facts that can be investigated (e.g. receipts, contracts, letters, and audio/video recordings).
III. Protections to Whistleblower:
- All E.SUN employees involved in acceptance, investigation, and processing of whistleblowing reports shall have a duty of confidentiality to the identity of the whistleblower and related details in each case. Any person who violates the confidentiality shall be subject to disciplinary actions as appropriate. E.SUN reserves the right to take legal action.
E.SUN will not impose any detrimental treatment on a whistleblower. Such treatments do not include those due to organizational restructuring, merger, or downsizing and not targeting specific individuals or those due to illegal or inappropriate behaviors of the whistleblower.
- If an investigation finds a whistleblowing report to be true, E.SUN shall request that the whistleblowee cease any alleged behaviors and be submitted for disciplinary review and improvement and also to a judicial authority where deemed necessary.