- E.SUN Bank’s new core banking system commenced operations after 4 years of development and implementation. It is the first core system in Taiwan developed and designed in-house.
- The digital banking brand “e.Fingo” was launched. The integrated digital products and services under the e.Fingo membership program will create excellent customer experience.
- E.SUN FHC set the record as the only financial institution in Taiwan to be listed in Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the 7th consecutive year.
- E.SUN Bank received The Most Valuable Banking Brand in Taiwan for two years in a row and AA brand rating by The Banker.
- E.SUN FHC was ranked 1st in the financial industry in the Commonwealth Corporate Citizen Awards for the 13th consecutive year.
- E.SUN FHC set the record as the only one financial institution in Taiwan to be listed in "DJSI Emerging Markets" for 6 consecutive years, and was included in “DJSI World” for 4 times. In DJSI World, E.SUN FHC ranks 3rd in Banks Industry Group worldwide and 1st in Asia Pacific.
- E.SUN FHC is the only financial institution in Taiwan that received AA in MSCI ESG Ratings for the 3rd consecutive year.
- E.SUN Bank receives long-term credit rating upgrades to A- from S&P and to twAA+ from Taiwan Rating. E.SUN Bank receives A-category rating in both Moody’s and S&P after upgrading.
- E.SUN FHC establishes “E.SUN AI and FinTech R&D Center” to develop AI and FinTech applications with National Taiwan University, which leads Taiwan to the new era of Fintech by research integration of academy and industry.
- Moody's upgrades E.SUN Bank ratings to A2 and E.SUN FHC ratings to A3.
- E.SUN China Guangzhou branch opened and Brisbane branch in Australia opened.
- E.SUN Bank was awarded the “National Quality Award” for 4 times, including our Founder Mr. Yung Ren Huang’s award.
- The Asian Banker gave the awards of Best Bank and Best CEO in the Asia Pacific region respectively to E.SUN Commercial Bank and its President Joseph N. C. Huang. This also marks the first time that these awards were received by a Taiwanese bank and Taiwanese CEO.
- E.SUN Bank Tokyo Branch commenced operation, creating a complete Asian financial platform.
- E.SUN China subsidiary moved into the Excellence Qianhai Yihao building, a move that demonstrates E.SUN's determination for long-term management in China.
- E.SUN Bank awarded Best Bank in Taiwan by three international financial magazines — The Banker, Asiamoney and The Asset, recognizing its long-time dedication to sustainable development and sound business.
- Yangon Branch in Myanmar opened, the only Taiwanese bank established in Myanmar.
- E.SUN China subsidiary and Shenzhen branch opened, the first Taiwanese bank in Southern China.
- Sydney branch in Australia opened.
- E.SUN FHC was awarded the “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility Award” for a 7th time, making it 1st in the financial industry.
- E.SUN FHC set the record as the only one financial institution in Taiwan to be chosen both in "DJSI-World" and "DJSI-Emerging Markets".
- Dong Nai branch opened, Vietnam.
- Changan subbranch opened, Dongguan, China.
- Founder and Chairman Yung Ren Huang was awarded the new “Special Contribution Award” of the “Taiwan Banking and Finance Best Practice Awards”.
- E.SUN FHC was chosen as constituent stock of the DJSI, and is the first and only financial industry firm in Taiwan to receive this honor.
- E.SUN Bank was awarded the “Golden Service Award” for four consecutive year, making it the 1st in the financial & banking industry.
- Invested and held 70% equity share of United Cambodia Bank.
- Representative office in Yangon, Myanmar opened.
- Successful purchase and assumption of Chiayi 4th Credit Cooperative. Domestic service locations increased by four to a total of 136.
- Dongguan branch opened, China.
- Singapore branch opened.