Understand the latest trends and dynamics of regulatory supervision, support government policies and Taiwan's sustainable development
- Annual:Government agency evaluation
- Irregular:Policy research meetings, seminars, public hearings
- Irregular:Official documents, meetings, phone calls, emails, and public information
- Irregular:Financial inspections, special project meetings
- Respond promptly to inquiries from supervisory authorities
- Proactively participate in relevant meetings and courses
- Green finance
- Climate change response
- Inclusive finance
- Customer experience and fair treatment
- Actively respond to global sustainable development actions and national carbon emission reduction targets
- Evaluate whether the developed trust products can become a stabilizing force for society
- Establish equal, mutually beneficial, and trustworthy principles to protect the rights of financial consumers
- E.SUN establishes a sustainable development office and a sustainable development office, with six working groups: corporate governance, sustainable finance, climate change, environmental sustainability, human rights protection, and social welfare. Through resource integration, sustainable strategies are implemented in each subsidiary unit.
- Cultivate a team of 100 'Senior Financial Planning Consultants' and launch several innovative trust services, including the '1+1 Trust Combination' that combines employee stock trust and annuity trust; second, annuity trust digital services. Third, launch 'Trust Value-added Services' in cooperation with different industries, such as nutrition and food advice, home safety inspection, and health checkups.
- The board of directors is highly involved in establishing a corporate culture that values consumer protection and has established a fair treatment principle promotion committee, chaired by the general manager, with independent directors participating in guidance and supervision. The committee has established a consumer protection group and a customer service group, responsible for implementing fair treatment of customers and strengthening the overall operation of the three defense lines from regulations, systems, and service aspects.