- Organizing health promotion seminars and activities
- Medical aid consulting station
- Provide a official leave for follow-up consultation
- Infirmary blood pressure measurement
- Medical examination policies superior to statutory requirements
- Establishment of E.SUN sports center
- Subsidy to multiple sports clubs
- The President assembled the Coronavirus Response Team
- Formulate a pandemic control and emergency response plan
- Establish an intrabank reporting mechanism
- Implement remote work/working from home
- Work staggered shifts
- Fully paid health management leave
- Fully paid vaccination leave
- Fully paid pandemic-relief care leave up to 5 days
- Provide anti-epidemic kits and pandemic-relief allowance
- Provide COVID-19 rapid test kits
|2021 implementation outcomes
- Annually hosting sports activities, including cycling across Taiwan, hiking on Yushan, and the E.SUN Cup Table Tennis Tournament.
- We held 5 health-promoting lectures involving diverse health topics, such as muscle relaxation skills for people with a sedentary lifestyle, occupational safety maintenance, and so on.
- Regarding the healthy slimming class activities, 30 people lost 110.2 kg in total and their waist circumference was reduced by 231 cm in total. On average, they each reduced body weight by 3.67 kg and waist circumference by 7.7 cm.
- Regarding the health management class activities, 1,127 people participated, walking a total of 400 million steps, which are roughly 300,000 km in distance, equivalent to 7.6 times the circumference of the Earth.
- We provided on-site consultation services given by NTU physicians 8 times per month, and added the consultation service provided through Webex video conferencing. A total of 96 sessions of such services were held in 2021, with 754 participants, and the questionnaire satisfaction rate was 90% or more.
- If an employee has a health check abnormality and an NTU physician judges it necessary for a follow- up consultation or examination, the employee will be offered a official leave for him/her to do so.
- We provide health check subsidies and time limits that are superior to statutory requirements, in addition to a official leave. In 2021, the number of people who completed health checks was 1,682, and the amount of subsidies was NT$ 12,611,980.
- Wide range of sports clubs, including table tennis, badminton, basketball, yoga, aerobics.
- 221 cases were reported in the Bank; all cases were given a 14-day care and follow-up, and were closed.
- 219 employees applied for the health management leave in 2021.
- 208 employees applied for the pandemic-relief quarantine leave in 2021.
- 8,843 employees applied for the vaccination leave in 2021.
- 1,665 employees applied for the pandemic-relief care leave in 2021