The nine principles for fair treatment of customers are as follows:
(1) Principle of fairness and integrity in contracts
E.SUN shall adopt the principles of fairness, equality, and reciprocity in the financial product or service agreement that it enters with customers.
(2) Principle of due diligence and loyalty
E.SUN shall exercise the due care and loyalty of a good administrator when providing financial products or services.
(3) Principle of authenticity in advertising
E.SUN shall ensure authenticity in advertising when publishing or broadcasting advertisements and conducting solicitation or promotions.
(4) Principle of product or service suitability
E.SUN shall fully understand product characteristics and relevant customer information to ensure the suitability of products or services for customers.
(5) Principles of informed consent and disclosure
E.SUN shall explain the important aspects of a financial product or service with words or by other methods that customers can fully understand, and fully disclose the risks.
(6) Principle of sales of complex and risky products
E.SUN shall record the process of explanation and disclosure by audio or video when providing complex and risky products, except for transactions made via self-service banking or when the customer does not consent to the recording.
(7) Principle of equitable sales compensation
E.SUN shall design a sales compensation plan that balances the sales targets, the rights of customers, and the potential risks to E.SUN and its customers while providing financial services or products.
(8) Principle of client protection in grievance
E.SUN shall establish a consumer dispute handling system, develop complaint handling procedures, and set up complaint filling channels.
(9) Principle of professional salesmanship
E.SUN salespersons shall possess the qualifications required by law and meet the requirements of professional orientation and on-the-job training.